More than three days after his admission to a hospital in Milan, the corona virus-infected Silvio Berlusconi is doing better.
The 83-year-old former prime minister of Italy was admitted on Friday with mild inflammation of both lungs.
His overall clinical condition appears to be improving, said Dr Alberto Zangrillo of San Raffaele Hospital in Milan, who is also Berlusconi’s personal physician.
He had already said on Friday that there was no cause for concern.
Berlusconi’s health has been fragile for years. The politician and media mogul underwent open-heart surgery in 2016 and went under the knife last year for a hernia and intestinal problems.